Volunteers have been the foundation of CROW for more than 50 years! CROW’s success is directly linked to the support and dedication of over 200 volunteers, working in various areas of the organization helping give wildlife a second chance. Without their selfless commitment, CROW would not be able to fulfill its mission. On average, volunteers typically donate 15,000 plus hours of service each year.
Volunteers assist with multiple tasks including rescues, transportation of injured wildlife, cleaning of rehabilitation enclosures, patient feeding, laundry, animal releases, gift shop, education, general maintenance, special events and more!
**Due to ongoing recovery efforts from Hurricane Ian, we are only in need of the following volunteers:
- Volunteer Emergency Rescue and Transport (VERT)
- Drop-Off Point Drivers (Transport only)
- Admission Desk
- 18 years of age or older
- Commit to one shift (anywhere from 3 – 5 hours) a week
- Available for a minimum of three months
- Preference is given to those who are consistently available throughout the year