Southwest Florida is filled with fascinating wildlife, and CROW provides a unique opportunity to see wildlife rehabilitation first hand and meet the staff responsible for their care. Wildlife Walks are the best opportunity for visitors to get an in-depth look into what patients experience from intake to release including the inner workings of our hospital and the treatment process.
The program has two parts. First enjoy one of our Daily Presentations in the Visitor Education Center. Then, take a guided tour through parts of the hospital, concluding on our rehabilitation grounds and Ambassador enclosures.
- Payment is required at the time of registration
- Tours are limited to twelve (12) individuals and are filled on a first paid basis
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older
- Photography opportunity is available following the tour with some of our Animal Ambassadors ONLY
- NO photographs of patients. Patient or treatment photography is strictly prohibited.
- Closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, water, and a snack are recommended
- Masks may be required in parts of the hospital based on current patient admissions