Southwest Florida is filled with fascinating wildlife, and CROW provides a unique opportunity to see wildlife rehabilitation first hand and meet the staff responsible for their care. Wildlife Walks are the best opportunity for visitors to get an in-depth look into what patients experience from intake to release including the inner workings of our hospital and the treatment process.
CROW Campus Tours must be pre-registered and are $25 per person. This fee includes admission to the Visitor Education center, the presentation, and the tour.
Please allow approximately 1.5 hours: a 45-minute presentation with a 45-minute tour. Tours will be offered every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Payment is required at the time of registration
- Tours are limited to twelve (12) individuals and are filled on a first paid basis
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older
- Photography opportunity is available following the tour with some of our Animal Ambassadors ONLY
- NO photographs of patients. Patient or treatment photography is strictly prohibited.
- Closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, water, and a snack are recommended
- Masks may be required in parts of the hospital based on current patient admissions