A family friendly event for all ages that is both fun and educational! The day will include presentations on wildlife related topics, fun crafts and more. Don't miss this opportunity to learn about how CROW and its work to treat sick and injured wildlife is important for the health of our ecosystem and our community.
Saturday, August 25 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
At Lakes Regional Park located in Fort Myers (See map below)
This event is sponsored in part by Lee County Parks and Recreation
and is *free of charge!
*Does not include parking fees
You'll have a chance to:
- Check out our history. We've been saving wildlife for 50 years!
- Meet our Animal Ambassadors!
- Watch a video featuring real local wildlife patient releases and discover how you can help!
- Talk to some of our student and volunteers to find out what its like be on the front line of conservation medicine!
- Listen to a presentation (or two!) on a wildlife related topic!
- Make up-cycled crafts and learn about wildlife through kid-friendly games!
- Learn all about CROW and how we save wildlife through care, education and collaboration!
Lakes Regional Park is located at 7330 Gladiolus Drive, Fort Myers, Florida 33908. Click the map below to get directions to the park!